Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catching up

So this blog was lost in URL limbo for a long time. Really. No one could get to it, and I couldn't get in to update.
Not that I actually tried.

It is Several months later from my last entry.
And I'm still pretty much stuck in jobless/school-less limbo.
Ventured to the anime conventions that are in Salt Lake City and did... OKAY with the stuff we were selling. Could have been better but the Utah crowd is afraid of anything "Too Weird." 
(Scorchie and I just kind of stared blankly at a comment we got about the stuff we were selling being 'too weird' to wear here, because we both have lived in this state all our lives and wear it whenever we feel like it. Oh well. We always have been the outcasts I suppose.)

Things have been going well otherwise. I was able to travel out to see my boyfriend last month, and due for another trip out to see him next month over Christmas and New Years.
I also have an upcoming trip to California with my family through the week of my birthday. Landing me about a week in-between to unpack, pack, and run off to Virginia.

....
How I manage to land these trips so close together I'll never know.

Sorry if I ramble a bit (though I suppose that's what blogs are for).
A bit tired after spending the last four hours doing some power surfing in search of long 'goth' coats that might possibly fit my boyfriend.

It's no wonder goth guys often restort to something close to cross-dressing. Finding anything other than women's clothing in that style is nearly impossible unless you have plenty of money to burn and speak German.
You'd think with Winter just about here, there'd be a little more selection in trench coats and the likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment